Amiral Technologies is proud to be one of the winners of the competition: https://cache.media.enseignementsup-recherche.gouv.fr/file/Innovation/41/5/palmares_concours_i-nov-v6_1415415.pdf
Waves 5 and 6 of the i-Nov Competition: 131 winners
Co-piloted by the Ministry of Ecological Transition and the Ministry of the Economy, Finance and Recovery and operated by ADEME and Bpifrance, the i-Nov component supports innovation projects with particularly strong potential for the French economy, driven by start-ups and SMEs, in order to promote the emergence of companies that are leaders in their field and that can claim a global scope.
This competition mobilizes up to € 80 million per year from the Investments for the Future Program (PIA) around themes such as the digital revolution, ecological and energy transition, health, safety, etc. In total, for waves 5 and 6 of the competition, 131 winners were distinguished for a total amount of € 72.5 million.
The project must also be concerned with at least one of the 8 themes detailed in the specifications.
The themes operated by Bpifrance are:
- Digital Deep Tech ;
- Transforming the cultural and creative industries thanks to digital
- Health ”Diagnosis, screening and surveillance of pathologies ;
- Proteines and ferments of the futur
4 other themes are operated by ADEME:
- Renewable energies, storage and energy systems including hydrogen;
- Challenges of energy and ecological transition in industry and agriculture;
- Water and biodiversity;
- Sustainable and smart mobility.
Eligibility and selection criteria
- Complete file
- Field covering one of the above themes
- Total eligible expenses between € 600,000 and € 5M for a period of 12 to 36 months
- Be supported by a unique SME
- Innovative character and added value of the project
- Economic impact
- Ability of the bearer to carry out the project
- Eco-conditionality of the project